Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thunderstorm

We still can't mount in cities and I haven't mustered the patience to walk my second Chaotique alll the way over to Stormwind Harbor, so I decided to play around with elemental talents in the more accessible Stockade. Even with the spellpower changes my resto gear is still weaksauce for elemental; ele shammies itemize for crit and use clearcasting for longevity, not mp5. So with the new Flametongue Weapon I have about 1.1k spell damage and my lightning bolts don't hit very hard at all.

Low spell damage doesn't make Thunderstorm any less fun, though. This is one of those great abilities that probably feels more overpowered than it actually is. Hey, at least it doesn't heal you for all the damage it does or something retardedly crazy like that (ahem blood dks).

I'm surrounded! What's an ele shammy in resto gear to do?

INSTA EM THUNDER KNOCKBACK LAWLEZ!

Defias captives are a natural source of vitamins and linen.

No comments: